sábado, 7 de março de 2009

That's Marie Fredriksson...one of my best friends .



I've always wished to meet up Marie to talk some time...cause sometimes I get the impression she sings about everything about me, my feelings and thoughts .
This swedish singer may not know...but she has always been one of my best friends . Even though I've never seen her .
That's some of her Roxette's songs that pretty much how I'm feeling right now .

"And I fill the bedroom with silent visions of rain.
And I paint the morning with echoes from pleasure in pain. I don't want to touch emotions, I just got to run away. Electric blue like oceans, wild like lovers sway. And I seal the pillow and shatter dreams down the hall. And I hang the heartache like pictures on the wall. Can you hear the sound of angels they're playing hurting games? Well, I'm a stranger when I'm leaving, I was a stranger when I came. "

"
In the coldest time of year, Darkness all around my heart. I was alone but didn't fear To wander in the light of stars. In the bright and silent night, Winds would knock and disappear. Still I felt the feeling near, Like the first time you were ever here. You're so far away, So far away, You left me, You told me you would stay. You never said goodbye And I'll keep asking why, I keep on asking how, Oh come unto me now. I have breathed the morning air, I have heard the four winds blow. I was weary but prepared to follow Down this lonely road. In the room where lovers sleep, Winds would knock and disappear. Still I felt the music near, Like the first time we were ever here. You're so far away, So far away, You left me, You told me you would stay. You never said goodbye And I keep wondering why, I keep on wondering how... "

"
In a time where the sun descends alone
I ran a long long way from home
To find a heart that's made of stone
...
Every time I see you oh I try to hide away
But when we meet it seems I can't let go
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a flower

Tell me why
When I scream there's no reply
When I reach out there's nothing to find
When I sleep I break down and cry

Every time I see you oh I try to hide away
But when we meet it seems I can't let go
Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a flower

Fading like a rose
Fading like a rose
Beaten by the storm
Talking to myself
Getting washed by the rain
It's such a cold cold town...
" "Oh, I get up and make myself some coffee
I try to read a bit but the story's too thin
Then I thank the Lord above
That you're not there to see me
In this shape I'm in

Spending my time
Watching the days go by
Feeling so small
I stare at the wall
Hoping that you think of me too
I'm spending my time..."

"
But to wish you'd think about me before you go to sleep
And I wish you the best there is before you go to sleep.

There are tears without the colour
A million seas with water
An ocean full of people where shattered hearts can go.

And love's a golden ripple where answers are so simple
But the explanations are very hard to do.

And I wish you'd think about me before you go to sleep..."

"
I wish I could fly
Out in the blue
Over this town
Following you
I'd fly over rooftops
The great boulevards
To try to find out
Who you really are
Who you really are

I wish I could fly now...

"
Beautiful things
Like leaves on a tree
Beautiful things
The sky and the sea
Since you've been gone
No beautiful things
Seem beautiful to me

Is there someone I can talk to?
Someone out there on the line?
Does anybody want to hear
What's on my mind? "

"
I was alone
I told my mouth to shut up cos I was talking to myself
like I always do when I'm stuck
Well, I was crying
You could be crying too
I was screaming throungh the window, I keep missing you
And the tears came down from the sky
And the rain feel hard on my eyes..."

"
We're very much the same, you and I.
The sweet hello, the sad goodbye.
Still waiting to get hurt, time after time.
The sweet hello, the sad goodbye.
When love lies in our hands, we run away and hide.
And I can't help but wonder why.
The sweet hello, the sad goodbye..."

"
The mornin' comes and you're reaching out for me
just like everything's the same
and I let myself believe things are gonna change.
When you kiss my mouth and you hold my body close,
do you wonder who's inside?
Maybe there's no way we could feel each other's pain.
Tell me why it gets harder to know where I stand.
I guess loneliness found a new friend, here I am

You don't understand me...

You don't understand me, my dreams or the things I believe in..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário